Welcome to my World of Lost Love

There Was a time when I was all lost & alone,
Until you came & made me your own !!
Now why did you leave me & go??
Did you have to do so...????

There you are, away from me so far,
Passing by, like a shooting star !!
When I see U from a distance, that is how i react,
And believe it or not, this is a fact !!

Of yours, a small glance,
Makes my heart dance !!
How I wish you were here with me,
Just the way, you once used to be !!

Why couldn't that moment last forever??
Don't know about u, but I don't feel any better !!
And now my world has turned black,
As I'm nevergoing to get you back !!

You know, you are my loss,
And I still didn't figure out the cause !!
Was it my mistake??
Or was your love fake????

Whenever you were there, the way I felt...
It was like, then & there, I would melt !!
I can't forget you & thats the biggest pain I'm going through,
Or maybe I don't want to forget you coz its sumthing i really can't do !!

Those days when you were mine,
Was the feeling of reaching cloud nine !!
How i wish, you're still there,
To give me all the love & care !!

Now that everything has turned different,
No more with this pain, I want to stay innocent !!
Today, the way you treat me is all negative,
But I guess I'm real crazy to take it all positive !!

Even though you treat me like trash,
I would still treat you like my own cash !!
Maybe its you who'z the waste,
But somehow you're still my taste !!

You have taken all my happiness with you...Why??
Did you just want to leave me to cry????
Don't I have the right to be happy again??
And what did you gain by giving me all this pain????

Existing are the memories,
Still fresh like the morning breeze !!
Now, you are my past,
But Hey, you're still the one I'll love till the last !!

Even today, for me you're still 'The BEST',
Among the rest !!
And my endless love for you,
Will always remain TRUE !!

♥♥♥By:~ Dev~♥♥♥

Saturday, September 26, 2009

U r so beautiful my love....Priya

You are a flower in full bloom,
As if, through a mist, a first loom;
You are a fine line that holds beauty
So fragile it seems, yet so pretty.

You are the wind that grace my meadows
Of thoughts and lights up my weary shadows;
You are the sun after my night
That lights up everything in sight.

Of life, you are much of a mirth
As if the joy that welcomes birth,
A beauty personified in earth
A locke of immeasurable worth.

You are the viand for the men’s eyes
Bread for their souls, subject to their lies.
You should be the envy of all women
With skin so delicate as linen.

You are the life that sprouts in spring
And all the joys that life brings.
You are the song the nightingales sing;
The melody on a lyre’s string.

You can make a goddess jealous
And make a mortal over-zealous,
You’re the ditties of a million ink;
You soften warriors with just a wink.

You are the reason why now I write
These simple lines so soft and lite.
Yet, no amount of art can, e’en for a while
Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smile...

No comments: